Monday, December 23, 2013

yellow + grey "picnic in the park" baby shower: I am SO inspired by these darling wooden berry baskets from Garnish {Jones Design Co.}

picnic
picnic

Download whole gallery
These brick sandwiches make me want to go on a picnic
These brick sandwiches make me want to go on a picnic

Download whole gallery
picnic invation
picnic invation

Download whole gallery
washi tape drink marker- clever!
washi tape drink marker- clever!

Download whole gallery
yellow + grey "picnic in the park" baby shower: I am SO inspired by these darling wooden berry baskets from Garnish {Jones Design Co.}
yellow + grey "picnic in the park" baby shower: I am SO inspired by these darling wooden berry baskets from Garnish  {Jones Design Co.}

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment